Castlevania SoTN Alt Pro Castlevania SoTN Alt Pro

Zenxin proves again why he is the best Sprite...

Animator in the unizerse.

This is without question Zenxin's finest work.

MY SOUL BURNS ZENXIN!!! MY SOUL BURNS, WE MUST MAKE A FILM TOGEATHER!!!!! TIS TIME!!!! TIS TIME FOR GREATNESS TO RUN RAMPANT ACROSS THE LANDS, AND ONLY BY US COMBINING OUR POWERS CAN THAT DREAM COME TO PASS!!!!

FIRE RAGES WITHIN MY SOUL!!!!

Alucard's Creek Ep02 Alucard's Creek Ep02

Episode 2 dwarfs the 1st...Fo Shizzle!!!

Funny shiz nit muh grizzle. His wizzle was smizzle fo shizzle, laughed muh ezzle off like a lizzle school grizzle being tizzled by another grizzle fo shizzle.

Alucard's Creek Ep01 Alucard's Creek Ep01

His desire returns!!!!

Zenxin return's with this amazing epic. I exploded with massive amount's of true emotion that can only be described as **SIGNIFIGANT**

We must work togeather on a film Zenxin, IM me fo shizzle!!!

Daily2oon09202005 Daily2oon09202005

Geez

Pointless, again. It make's me fucking sick that Mightydein actually asked me to join you guy's over AIM one time, especailly since i started watching your stuff.

Then again, i guess it's somewhat entertaining seeing what crap you'll release everyday.

Their must be alot of members in TSS voting, because otherwise, movies like this would never make it past judgement.

TheStarSyndicate responds:

Your an asshole. you know that?! There was a reason why i blocked you on aim.

You wouldn't stop harassing me. I asked you to join the star syndicate or make some daily2oons because i ask my friends this.

But since you don't want friendship. Than fuck you too.

I don't care if you hate me and these daily2oons but whats not ok is harassing me on aim non stop.

As far as i care. you can go fuck yourself asshole.

-PowerRangerYELLOW (A.k.a Mightydein)

OMG GENERIC BATTLE OMG GENERIC BATTLE

good stuff

I especally liked the end, very manly!!!

The way you animated things gave me an idea for how to do my next cartoon, maybe.

Daily2oon09192005 Daily2oon09192005

Yet again...

Another horrable, meaningless and completely un-entertaining movie from The Star Syndicate.

Effort?

TheStarSyndicate responds:

Just call us even. I can say the same for your stuff.

saland figers omg saland figers omg

Jerry Jackson, UR FAMOUS NOW!!!

the races we have the races we have

Awsome

Another classic from the best new animator on newgrounds!!!

bigg nosed man bigg nosed man

Jery Jackson is the best new artist on newgrounds!

Jerry Jackson is #1, check out my movie Fist of Jon 2.

linkin prk kem 2 my house linkin prk kem 2 my house

This really is a great movie.

This really is a great movie, most of the people who don't like it, just don't understand it's greatness. Im gonna go check out your other stuff slice.

**Jon**